If you’re looking for academic support, either for short-term or long-term contracts, we have tutors with experience working with students:
- With behavioral difficulties (including students out on suspension)
- With emotional difficulties (including anxiety and PTSD)
- On medical leave/treatment
Special Education Certified teachers are available to work with students with:
- Executive Functioning Delays
- Non-Verbal Learning Disorders
- Autism Spectrum/Asperger Syndrome
- Speech/Language/Cognitive Delays
Tutoring can be conducted at students’ homes, at the local library, and on-site at hospitals or therapeutic day schools.
Tutors can work with students’ curriculum and coursework, or provide materials as needed.
Cori background checks are conducted on all tutors and references are available.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and how we might help your students.