K-12 Academic Tutoring
All Academic Subject Tutoring is done in
one-on-one sessions in your home or online.
Our experienced, professional tutors provide one-on-one academic support for your child. Your tutor will assess your child’s needs and develop a personalized curriculum. Students learn specific strategies that will assist them not only with their academics, but to develop the confidence and organizational skills they need in order to succeed in school and beyond.
We offer In-Home K-12 Academic Subject Tutoring in the following areas:
- English (Reading/Writing/Comprehension/Vocabulary)
- Math (Elementary/Middle School/Algebra/Geometry/Calculus)
- Science (Elementary/Middle School/Earth Science/Biology/Chemistry/Physics)
- Social Studies/Humanities
- Study Skills and Organization
- Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, Latin, Mandarin, Korean, Italian)
Our tutors have a wide range of skills and expertise, please ask if you’re interested in any subjects not listed!
Academic Subject Tutoring
Private tutoring sessions are typically 60 minutes in duration: