Whether your child has an IEP or a 504 plan, or if your child just needs additional support due to challenges with organization, focus, or unspecified learning delays, our tutors are trained in tailoring their instruction to meet your child’s needs. Our Special Education Certified tutors are experienced in implementing the modifications in your child’s IEP or 504 plan. All of our tutoring services are customized so that your child will receive one-on-one attention and the personal support that they need in order to succeed.
Our Special Education Certified tutors are experienced in working with students with the following needs:
- Executive Functioning
- Non-Verbal Learning Disorders
- Autism Spectrum/Asperger Syndrome
- Speech/Language/Cognitive Delays
- Social/Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- Anxiety Disorder
Email or call us today to discuss how we can help your child meet their learning objectives.
If your child will be taking a standardized test, they may qualify for accommodations. Click on the test that your child is taking to learn how your child may qualify.
Do you need additional support for your child? Start with the links below:
- Cerebral Palsy Group
- Special Needs Advocacy Network, Inc. (SPaN)
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Helpful Links and Other Disability Resources from Mass.gov
- Guide for Online Colleges & Disabilities
- Information on Cerebral Palsy Resources